TWO BOOKS FOR THE
PRICE OF ONE
The More Math and More Literacy books link to the monthly theme.
Each daily activity focuses on skill development.
Track assessment at the back of each book.
STORIES FROM EDUCATORS
I am so glad we added these books to our curriculum! Not only have they helped solve our handwriting issue, but they provide a great way to add some advanced learning to our program.
My son learned his numbers, letters, and sounds very early. I have tried numerous times to jump into what I naively perceived as the next step and it was met by frustration. Fortunately, More Math and More Literacy books are gently stretching and expanding his knowledge which will allow for a seamless transition to kindergarten and beyond.
Is my child ready to use the More Math and More Literacy books?
If you check four or more indicators, your child will benefit from the More Math and More Literacy books.
- My child can count to 20.
- My child can recognize numbers 1-10 in print.
- My child can identify 4-6 basic shapes.
- My child can easily sort objects by one feature.
- My child can write the first letter in his/her name.
- My child enjoys copying print.
Print and play six of our favorite games from the More Math and More Literacy program.